Wall & Associates has been an industry leader in the Greater Indianapolis Area since its inception in May of 1989
In May of 1989, the Principals of Wall & Associates came together and decided to form a new company. They left behind their storied histories in the upper-levels of some of Indianapolis-area's leading real estate companies in order to form a company based on their ideals of real estate business. They decided that this new company would be based on ethical business practices, honesty, integrity, and a family environment.
A new chapter in the story of Wall & Associates began and continues to flourish. It flourishes under the leadership of the original Principals and the Partners they've found along the way, with the help of a team of Sales Associates that is second-to-none.
Together, these members form the Wall & Associates family.
Principals Experience and Qualifications
- Jointly, the Owners of Wall & Associates have over 100 years of Brokerage.
- Each Principal has a number of years experience as Managers and/or Vice Presidents of the two
largest real estate firms in the Greater Indianapolis area.
- Wall & Associates Sales Associates have served multiple times as officers of our local division (Western Division MIBOR) of the Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors, including the office of President.
- Various members of the Wall & Associates sales and management teams have been recipients of the Owner of the Year, Manager of the Year, and Sales Associate of the Year awards for the Hendricks County and Western Divisions of MIBOR during the years the company has been in business.
- Committee Involvement.
- The members of Wall & Associates’ sales and management teams have donated countless hours to committee involvement in the Hendricks County and Western Divisions of MIBOR.
- Giving Thanks Feast.
- Since 1995, Wall & Associates has raised over $100,000 for MIBOR Needy Families in their Giving Thanks Feast—a luncheon sales associates and their families prepare and serve to other REALTORS and community members on the Tuesday prior to Thanksgiving.
- Corporate Challenge.
- In past years they have finished 1st, 1st, 2nd and 1st in their division while enjoying the benefits of camaraderie, enthusiasm, and enhanced physical fitness.
- Great Pumpkin Give-Away.
- Since 1989, Wall & Associates has given away hundreds of tons of pumpkins during its Great Pumpkin Give-Away that was held each October, just prior to Halloween.
- Toys for Tots.
- Wall & Associates annually participates in the Toys for Tots Christmas campaign, Habitat for Humanity, and the Clothe-A-Child program. The individuals within the company personally clothe and provide food for several needy families in our community each Christmas season.
- The president of Wall & Associates has served, and continues to serve in several elected community positions such as Town Board member and Town Board President; Planning Commissions; and Board of Zoning Appeals in several Central Indiana communities, Board of Directors of Hendricks County Economic Development Partnership and of MIBOR.
- A member of the Wall & Associates management team has served as President of the Children's Limb Foundation that raises money to provide artificial limbs to children in the community, and promotes research to improve the prosthetic devices these children depend upon.
- Many individuals within Wall & Associates are actively involved in a wide variety of community action groups including the Lions Club, Sertoma Club, American Legion, church, and civic groups. One of the Principals of Wall & Associates was honored with the Sertoman of the Year award.